Kuwait to restrict use of airport at 30% capacity

-A Monitor Report Date: 26 January, 2021 | 919 Views
Kuwait_to_restrict_use_of_airport_at_30%_capacity.png

Dhaka: The Government of Kuwait has delayed the second phase of its plan for resuming commercial flights until further notice, reports local media, citing a cabinet decision, keeping the airport's capacity at 30% of pre-pandemic levels.

The cabinet also ordered Kuwait's Directorate General of Civil Aviation to reduce the number of flights arriving in the country. Kuwait began the first phase of resuming flights in August last year at limited capacity, which it said would last for six months, after which a maximum capacity of 60%  to be allowed.

Kuwait on January 24 reduced the number of daily overseas airline passenger arrivals by 80%  to manage the spread of a new coronavirus variant, a source told.

Related News:

Kuwait Airways appoints Total Air Services as GSA in BD

Kuwait Airways receives the world’s first A330-800

Travellers from Bangladesh can now quarantine at local hotels in Kuwait

Special flights to Bahrain, Kuwait start from April 25

 

 

 

Share this post

Also on Bangladesh Monitor

Subscribe Us

Please Subscribe and get updates in your inbox. Thank you.